The world's finest total care product for brushes that cleans and conditions in one step.
It contains no harsh thinners, is non-flammable and is extremely safe.
Using only water, it's specially formulated to remove oils, acrylics, watercolors, stains and varnishes and helps prevent paint buildup.
It works beautifully on the finest sable and bristle brushes and makes cleaning up nylon and synthetic brushes a snap!
How To Use The Masters Brush Cleaner
1. Wipe brush to remove excess paint.
2. Wet brush and/or The Masters with water.
3. Swirl brush in The Masters and work into a lather.
4. Rinse with clean water.
5. Repeat if necessary until brush is clean (lather will be white). You can clean one color after another without removing the previous colors from The Masters first.
1. Clean brushes as above
2. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape and allow to dry.
3. Shake powder off bristles when ready to use again.
1. Clean brush as above, but use hot water.
2. Allow lather to remain on bristles for a few minutes.
3. If necessary, tap bristles on hard surface to work paint out.
4. To clean paint from ferrule, allow lather to remain on the bristles for several hours, and repeat cleaning process.
5. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape, and allow to dry.
1 oz / 28.3g
Jar is approximately 5.5cm diameter